Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

New Contributor
dipeshsharda1985
My Device: Bold 9750
My Carrier: Reliance GSM

Bold 9790 touch screen not working

I own a black berry bold 5 model no 9790. It works pretty well but from last 3 days I am facing a new problem Which is some time my touch screen stop working. Switch off or removing battery is no use. It works only when I took off my sim also with battery then only the touch screen start working for some after some time the same problem appear again. Dont understand what happens exactly and suddenly. Pls some me lead me to path.
Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
Cpt_Sweatpants
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Re: Bold 9790 touch screen not working

Hi dipeshsharda1985 and welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums!

I would suggest performing a backup of your BlackBerry® smartphone then reloading the software as shown in the article below:

KB11320 - How to perform a clean reload of the BlackBerry Device Software using BlackBerry Desktop M...

or

KB19915 - How to perform a clean reload of BlackBerry smartphone application software using BlackBer...

Thanks

-CptS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
dipeshsharda1985
My Device: Bold 9750
My Carrier: Reliance GSM

Re: Bold 9790 touch screen not working

But my phone is already running at latest software update os 7 and BlackBerry desktop manager doesn't show me any updates for my phone. Now please tell me what to do next?.
Please use plain text.