Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

New Contributor
fifi_m
My Device: Not Specified

Browser doesn't load

I got a Blackberry Curve 8900 last month and the browser has not been working now for a few days.

Everything else like my emails and Facebook app works but the page doesn't load on the browser. 

GPRS appears in caps. 

Could there be a problem with my network or phone settings? Any ideas?! Thanks

Elite I
jmrmb80
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Re: Browser doesn't load

Do you receive an error message when you try and load the browser? Let's try to reset the device first. Just remove the battery for about 30 seconds and replace it. After the device reboots try to load the browser.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.
New Contributor
fifi_m
My Device: Not Specified

it worked amazing! thanks
Elite I
jmrmb80
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Your welcome. When you get a chance can you resolve this thread so that other people experiencing the same problem will easily find the answer. Thanks.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.