Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

New Contributor
jordo2k8
My Device: torch 9800
Accepted Solution

Can't active Internet email account since I hard reset my torch 9800

HI, I did a hard reset lately because I wanted to clear my enterprise email . Since this time, I can't active internet email like Hotmail on my torch 9800. I have the option to activate my old email  in the menu "Email Account Activation" but when I try to verify my password I have an error message " Sorry, unable to continue your session. Please log in again,"  Does somebody know what I can do to activate my old email or a new one?

Jordane

Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

Re: Can't active Internet email account since I hard reset my torch 9800

From your phone's browser, go to http://mobile.blackberry.com .  Scroll down to Communications then to Email.  You can activate your email account for your phone from there.

I hope that helps you.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

New Contributor
jordo2k8

Thanks. It works.
New Contributor
jordo2k8

@BILLJ . Last time I have used the link above amd it woks. Today the option communication is not displayed when I use the link. Is there an other way to manage my email?
Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

[ Edited ]

Yes.  You can use Telus's self-serve BIS site from where you can add, delete and edit email accounts for your phone from your PC.  You'll have to call Telus to get a user/pass combo but it's worth doing.

Secondly, if you don't want to bother with that option, you can type www.blackberry.com/integrate from your phone's browser.  That will get you the same results as the first link I gave to you.

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

yohannyphm
My Device: bb torch 9800

thankssssssss you just save my life it took me 2 days by myself without success despite  I did it 3 times before with the old scroll down system.:Punk:

BillJ wrote:

Yes.  You can use Telus's self-serve BIS site from where you can add, delete and edit email accounts for your phone from your PC.  You'll have to call Telus to get a user/pass combo but it's worth doing.

Secondly, if you don't want to bother with that option, you can type www.blackberry.com/integrate from your phone's browser.  That will get you the same results as the first link I gave to you.

did it 3 times before with the old scroll down system.:Punk: