Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

Contributor
haharwayne
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: verizon

Re: Can't get bb curve to connect to computer, w/ new USB, downloaded desktop manager................anything I'm missing? Help! Thanks, Holly

The name is cell-control, but I know this is not what you mean. Where can I find file name on computer? On bb? Where do I look? When you told me where to go and what to do I could do it, I don't know where to locate file name. Holly
Please use plain text.
Contributor
haharwayne

Re: Can't get bb curve to connect to computer, w/ new USB, downloaded desktop manager................anything I'm missing? Help! Thanks, Holly

The complete file name is CellControl_Spy_Software

Thanks, anything else?

Holly

Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,880
My Device: Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

You can't install an application to the BlackBerry in this manner (by simply copying a file to the BlackBerry).
And besides, why would you want to install this silly spy software to your own BlackBerry?
And, in addition, if you're trying to install this on someone else's BlackBerry, just stop. Cell avant doesn't work.
So just tell us the entire story of what it is you're trying to do.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
Contributor
haharwayne

Maybe I didn't understand what I purchased. No, I did not want to install anything on anyone else's phone. Upon research I discovered these programs which would allow you to put on your phone an application that would allow you, yes, to spy on another cell phone number. I would not be seeking out such information access if I didn't find myself in a sorry marital pickle. I more then suspect my husband of nefarious behavior, and it puts at risk my marriage, and possibly puts me in financial peril. Obviously, it is information, I seek. It's pathetic, I agree, but 2 kids, counseling, what I thought was a happy marriage were not enough.

I didn't think this app could really work, but if it did, it would help me sort things out and plan for my kids future. It's not a pretty story, but it's mine.

Holly

Thanks for all you've done to help me!

Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,880
My Device: Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

You're welcome, and again that software won't work.

Sorry for your circumstances. I hope you're spouse wises up.  

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
Contributor
haharwayne

Well, thank you for all your attempts at assistance. They were very much appreciated. And, I also thank you for your kind sentiments.

Holly

Please use plain text.