Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

new8830owner
My Device: Not Specified

Can't log into BB Internet Service to remove signature

So I really want to remove the "sent from my BB" signature; and I learned that I have to log into my BB internet service account to do so. I can't do this from my phone, or on the computer either. On the phone, when I click on the "?" to change the signature, I can't login, and on the computer, after inputting my PIN and ESN, it says I don't have an account! Strangely, I have successfully set up two email accounts on my device which both work fine. Any suggestions?? Thanks!
Forums Advisor I
JeremyKitching
My Device: Curve 8900

Re: Can't log into BB Internet Service to remove signature

I would contact your wireless carrier's BlackBerry technical support to see if they can assist with this.
new8830owner

Thank you! Will do.
New Contributor
bbuser379

I'd try using my phones email setup and logging into BIS and editing my email account preferences.  You can use a desktop and log into blackberry.com and follow the links for email setup.  Good luck!
Developer
Gareth
My Device: 8520, 9700

Hi new8830owner,

How did you orignally setup the accounts?

If it was via the device and you automatically get logged in, then an Account login will need to be created, I am guessing from what you are saying this is what you are trying.

What happens is that Accounts that are setup through the device and work by automatically logging in are setup with an Identifier on the BIS System which is unique to your device.

It should work by going through the New Account button on your Carriers BIS Portal Link.

If not, then you can request the Carrier Call Centre agen should be able to assist you with the creation of the account against your Identifier, you will need to provide them with an Email address you have setup in order that they create an account against the correct device. Advise them on the Username you want and have them set a password (Change ASAP after creation).

This will however stop the Automatically logging in on the device.

Regular Contributor
ronnie

Call ur service provider and ask for tech support with bb and pda