Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9900

Re: Can't sync with gmail

Hello again,

Nothing of the above worked for me. Also tried with my service provider and with twitter BB support. Didn't work either.

Finally I did a backup, a security cleanup (options/security/security cleanup, be careful this will erase all data files on BB) and restored data from PC. That solved it. I had to resync images & videos manually.

Sounds like killing a fly with a nuke ;p

Best.

My Device: 9720
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: Can't sync with gmail

[ Edited ]

Same problem - no solution. My new 9720 can´t sync. with Gmail, but sync. with other mail clinet works perfect. I read and try everything including complete cleen, but - nothing.

It is possible, that problem is, that our job Gmail has special domain? (my Gmail is name.name@educanet.cz) and BB can´t work with that?

I´ve asked operator (Vodafone) and then our domain admin, if I need some special premission, agreement or something. I chacked Gmail settings, if IMAP is enabled. I tried to set up email clinet in BB, type imap.gmail.com to server...I tried everything. But no solution :-/

Especialy I need my google calendar, it has to be actualized everyday and it´s impossible to have two canedar. One in google and the other one in BB.

Grrrrr

Any idea? Tahnks.

My Device: Blackberry q10
My Carrier: +420722960720

from January 15, 2015 in the Czech Republic does not sync calendars Gmail Blackberry OS-4,5,6,7

From January 15, 2015 in the Czech Republic does not sync calendars Gmail Blackberry OS-4,5,6,7

I wonder reason?

Who is to blame? Blackberry or Google?

Is anyone have any official report about the problem?