Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

New Contributor
km004
My Device: Bold 9780
My Carrier: Bell

Can't update apps because app world won't work

I have like 8 app updates but I can't update them because app world isn't letting me sign in. It takes like 2 minutes to authenticate my sign in info and it says it can't do it and has to close app world because an error occured. 
AND I can't update app world or even connect my blackberry to my computer because I can't download/install the desktop manager.  

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
Adam8
My Device: BlackBerry 10

Re: Can't update apps because app world won't work

Hello km004,

Can you reply with the exact error message you get when trying to log into Appworld. (word for word). It will make things easier to see whats going on. Also the device model number and software version, Options, Device, About Device Versions v6.0.?.?
Have you tried to uninstall Appworld from the device and re-install it?
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
km004
My Device: Bold 9780
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Can't update apps because app world won't work

I can't do like anything. Currently I'm trying to download the desktop manager so I can update app world since app world keeps crashing. Like I'm on the authenticating screen with my email and password and it sits on the authenticating screen for minutes until it says that app world expereienced an error and needs to close. And I can barely update any of my apps. 

I'm seriously fed up with blackberry right now. 

Please use plain text.