Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

New Contributor
HammyPBB
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Cannot access BetaZone

When I attempt to log in with my BBID I get the following message.

"An account with the specified email already exists and is linked to another BlackBerry ID"

I have logged into the BBID site successfully and have changed my BBID email and still get the same message.

I have been emailing betainfo@blackberry.com since Oct and have not received one responce from that email. 

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1052; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Re: Cannot access BetaZone

Are you just signing in or are you clicking the link to create account?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
HammyPBB

I am signing in with my existing working BlackBerry ID. My ID works on my device, BBID site, app world, protect. But I get that error when trying to login to the Beta site.

When I try to access the Beta zone app I get a message to that my BetaZone account is deactivated and to message betainfo@blackberry.com
Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1052; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Aha. For whatever reason your account has been deactivated. You didn't mention that in the first post. You'll need to email them and wait for a response. I don't know for what reasons they deactivate accounts.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
HammyPBB

Ya I have been emailing weekly for 4 months now. Nobody responds on that address.

There is no way to sign up for a new beta account without getting past the login first.
Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark

You'd have to sign up for a new BBID and log in with that. Let me have a friend look at this and see if we can get someone to get you some answers.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
HammyPBB

If I create a new BBID and use that on my device then I will loose all my BBM accusations and app world purchases.
Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark

Please send me your email address/BBID in a private message. Don't post it here. Click on the envelope at the top of the page and then go to compose new message. Type in my screenname, John_Clark
Please use plain text.