Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

Contributor
lgfreak
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9810
My Carrier: Orange

Cannot access Internet/e-mail/BBM ... with BIS activated !!! Help :(

I received a phone as present and have same problems (BIS activated, Signal 3G in capitals an alternating with H, Berry Symbol is on but no Internet conectivity)

My carier is ORANGE an i canot find what carrier was used before...(splash screen is on Vendor Id 122 Telstra but I dont think that this matters cause it was used in Europe)

Diagnostic Report

Radio Data Activation: Yes

Signal Level:  -92 dBm
Radio Access:  UMTS
Network:   ORANGE
IP Address:  121.140.27.57
ICMP Ping Echo:    Yes
BlackBerry Registration:     Yes
Connected to BlackBerry:   No
BlackBerry PIN-PIN:             Abort
PIN:   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSISDN:   xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Device Type:    BlackBerry 9810                       
Application Version:      v7.1.0.1033
Platform Version:      5.1.0.692
Service Books:                        RIM_IM,MMS,PROVISIONING,KEYNEGO, BBID,WPTCP,BrowserConfig

I called my carier 4 times, they gave me step by step instruction on how to factory reset the device, register host routing table, reseting..and so on with same results. :Helpsmilie:

Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,923
My Device: Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Cannot access Internet/e-mail/BBM ... with BIS activated !!! Help :(

So, when you perform the Host Registration, do you get the return registration method?

Is your Settings > Device > Advanced > Service Books screen populated with service book entries?

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
Contributor
lgfreak

[ Edited ]

Yes, and also I receive the message of confirmation from Blackberry registration "Your handheld has been registered with the wireless network" after each Diagnostic Report for Mobile Network. As you can see the first post there are like 10 service books.

When I try to make an account on blackberry. orange. ro and I put my PIN and IMEI I receive this error

"

Cannot create account:

Your Blackberry internet service Account is suspended or deactivated. Please contact Orange Romania at 408 or…."

What can I say,  I called them and they said that my BIS service is ON...and again format, reset, register on Host routing table...same thing.

I found something like

Is caused by the previous owner not releasing the phone from the BIS or BES system, call our carier

(a) ask to speak with a BlackBerry technical support agent

(b) ask the tech support agent to remove your BlackBerry PIN from their system"

I tried to call directly to Blackberry by myself (because my carier did not heard about this method.... :Eek: )but they asking carrier code or other service codes…

This is my 4-th BB phone, and I'm so disappointed because I love it.

If is there some oficial BB operator reading this to check my PIN... {REMOVED}      (    IMEl: {REMOVED}    )

Mod Edit: Removed personal information to comply with Community Guidelines and Terms and Conditions of Use.

Please use plain text.
JSanders

lgfreak wrote:

Yes, and also I receive the message of confirmation from Blackberry registration "Your handheld has been registered with the wireless network" after each Diagnostic Report for Mobile Network. As you can see the first post there are like 10 service books.

When I try to make an account on blackberry. orange. ro and I put my PIN and IMEI I receive this error

"

Cannot create account:

Your Blackberry internet service Account is suspended or deactivated. Please contact Orange Romania at 408 or…."

You can ask Orange to remove your BIS account, and then add it back to your account.

You can ask Orange to ESCALATE this issue to BlackBerry Technical support.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!

Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.
Contributor
lgfreak

[ Edited ]

Hey, thank you very much for your time, I appreciate your effort to answer...

:smileysad:  Already done it...they are really short regarding anything about Blackberry. Removed and added BIS and same result.

I will try again tomorrow,  for the seventh time, maybe I will find some clever operator but with no real hopes.

About "You can ask Orange to ESCALATE this issue to BlackBerry Technical support", last time I said this they response with “we don’t have any contact details to Blackberry technical support….”

I hoped to find some technical guy from Blackberry..for a pin check...maybe some of you know someone.

Please use plain text.
JSanders

lgfreak wrote:

About "You can ask Orange to ESCALATE this issue to BlackBerry Technical support", last time I said this they response with “we don’t have any contact details to Blackberry technical support….”

Orange lied to you.

Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.
Contributor
lgfreak

1. In the Email Accounts selection screen, there is no Internet Mail Account option (after all known procedures)

2. My impossibility to make an account on my carrier blackberry site cause I receive this message "Your Blackberry internet service Account is suspended or deactivated. Please contact Orange Romania at 408 or"

3. I see berry sign, 3G and H with capitals but the phone cannot connect to internet:

BlackBerry Registration: Yes
Connected to BlackBerry: No
BlackBerry PIN Email: No

This is telling me that my pin is blocked on BES (the phone was received from a Blackberry employee)

My only chance is that Orange will contact Blackberry for this minor issue...

Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

FYI...duplicate...

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Device-software/Diagnostic-Test-Unable-to-Connect-...

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.
JSanders

lgfreak wrote:

This is telling me that my pin is blocked on BES (the phone was received from a Blackberry employee)

My only chance is that Orange will contact Blackberry for this minor issue...

In that case, look on the device at Options > Device > Security > Security Information.

What is on that screen?

And yea, why duplicate your threads here and there, with only certain information in each thread.

Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.
Contributor
lgfreak

Options > Device > Security > Security Information =  No services

"And yea, why duplicate your threads here and there, with only certain information in each thread."

Is my fault, I started my own subject when I saw that I got no answer from the original starter.

Please use plain text.