Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

JSanders
Solutions: 5,979
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Cannot access Internet/e-mail/BBM ... with BIS activated !!! Help :(

lgfreak wrote:

2. My impossibility to make an account on my carrier blackberry site cause I receive this message "Your Blackberry internet service Account is suspended or deactivated. Please contact Orange Romania at 408 or"

This is only something which Orange can correct by contacting BlackBerry.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Contributor
lgfreak
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9810

[ Edited ]

I tried again yesterday without luck....they refuse to help me...they don't want to contact Blackberry, they said that I should call the previews Carrier in which my phone was activated and tell them to remove my pin from it.

And I paid for BIS, they don't seems to care that I cannot use it.

Unfortunately I don't know what carrier was and even if I find something when I call them they will ask the phone number used in their network....and again another blockage.

Is hopples...:smileysad: I cannot contact Blackberry by myself to ask them clear my PIN off any BIS accounts

JSanders

Yep, if the previous mobile provider has the PIN locked, there is nothing I can do.

Sorry.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!

Knowledge Base Updates
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

To add...refer:

• KB05099 Steps to take before selling or after buying a previously owned BlackBerry smartphone

What seems to be the problem here would have been resolved by the Seller steps being properly and fully conducted. But, even if you knew the correct carrier to contact, they typically only accept such requests from the actual account holder as per their records, which would not be you. Hence, all we can deduce is that the seller sold you a device that you will never be able to properly use. Your recourse is, therefore, with them (the seller) to seek refund, replacement, or whatever else they may be required/willing to do.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates
Contributor
lgfreak

[ Edited ]

I have 10 days of struggle, I am tiered, disappointed and astonished by how low is the support of such big company, THIS IS THE REASON OF THE POTENTIALY BANKRUPCY, and they will not survive with so many clients living for iOS, ANDROID and Windows 8.

I called today at my Carrier again (10 times with this one), and they checked my pin. The surprise was that my orange number is registered with the pin and phone model of the Blackberry terminal that i had before. They said that they cannot change this (delete/edit my pin from system) cause are using the Blackberry platform and they have read-only wrights. I asked them to escalade this to Blackberry and the answer was mind blowing...they don't have any contact data with Blackberry because we don't have any Technical Support Center in Romania. And when they are doing this (in case of some problems with their RIM terminals) they search and post like a regular user on the Blackberry technical support forum….....hearing this I had an epiphany........this Torch 2 is my last Blackberry phone after a string of 4 RIM mobiles phones.

EDIT: I talked to the original owner (first user) of the phone and said that BIS/BES was not used before on this terminal...

JSanders

lgfreak, to repeat what I said above, this time with added emphasis:

Orange lied to you.

Apparently the lower level tech or agent you spoke with has not been trained properly.

And for you to blame BlackBerry for Orange's silliness is just as silly.

Orange is huge company, they have support access to BlackBerry. Don't let them tell you otherwise.

Knowledge Base Updates
Contributor
lgfreak

[ Edited ]

Contributor
lgfreak

I returned to this and found http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Bold/BIS-will-not-connect/td-p/1384889

Seems that is not a solution for me...Orange sam as the others. I will keep my last thoughts about Blackberry. 

I will abandon this brand as soon I will summarize enough money.

Thank you all for you support.