Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

Contributor
Cumby
My Device: Not Specified

Cant delete a recurring appointment off calendar using Google sync

I have been using Google sync and the Google calendar with my blackberry.  I have developed a strange issue.  I am showing several old recurring appointments about 1-2 weeks in the future, but they are not marked as a recurring appointment on my blackberry and they are no longer on my Google calendar.   I have tried to change them to recurring and then delete the appointments, but I can only delete them individually which is a pain.  I did have to wipe my blackberry off and restore everything about 2 weeks ago which removed Google sync.  When I discovered this problem, I reinstalled Google sync, but it doesn't seem to be working properly now.  I have deleted some other items from the Google calendar and they are not being deleted on my BB, even though it says the sync is successful.  I believe a changed a setting somewhere for the BB to override the Google calendar with conflicts, but I don't remember where I did that?   I would like to be able to correct this before I try and clear my calendar and start over.  Any suggestions?
Please use plain text.
katytata
My Device: Blackberry 9630

Can't delete a recurring appointment off calendar using Google sync

I too have done all that you have to correct this problem.. Has a solution been posted yet??

Please use plain text.
phamri
My Device: Torch

Re: Cant delete a recurring appointment off calendar using Google sync

For me I wasn't able to do it on my blackberry, but logging onto google calendars on the computer I was able to delete them

Please use plain text.