Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

New Contributor
supabrudda
My Device: Not Specified

Control Blackberry via USB?

Has anyone seen any software that's capable of controlling a Blackberry on a PC via USB?

(sort of like Logmein Rescue/B*Nator does but not wireless, as this is very slow). 

Please use plain text.
Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: Control Blackberry via USB?

I haven't come across anything as such. By the way what features you want to control via PC?

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
supabrudda
My Device: Not Specified

I'm looking to configure & troubleshoot devices.  There's too much lag in the current OTA solutions (they appear to send the complete screen re-paint, rather then tokens & differences), so I was hoping for something like mobiler does for WM devices & then remote the customer's PC.
Please use plain text.
Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Check the belwo product -

Liberty Remote Control for BlackBerry  
Liberty Remote Control for BlackBerry
More Info Click to learn more about this product
Send to a friend Send this page to a friend
Rating: 5/5Rating: 5/5Rating: 5/5Rating: 5/5Rating: 5/5 average customer rating based on 1 review - See all reviews
Review Review this product

Use this simple to install Bluetooth USB key to securely access information from your BlackBerry using your PC or Laptop's larger screen and keyboard! Now you can take a breather from the small screen when you want to type lengthy responses or view detailed attachments in comfort. Liberty supports BIS email accounts and BES email accounts.

Liberty remote controls your BlackBerry from your PC or Laptop so you can:
- Send, forward, reply, file or delete email messages on your BlackBerry
- View and edit email attachments
- View, modify and create calendar appointments
- View, modify and create contacts
- View and browse the internet
- Remotely control your BlackBerry phone to make calls

Additionally you can use Liberty with your BlackBerry to create a "hotspot". This will allow your PC or Laptop to have FREE internet access using your BlackBerry's wireless connection. If you have a 3G BlackBerry, your internet connection speed may be just as fast as a hotel WiFi connection without the fees!

The device price above includes a 12 month service subscription. This subscription can be renewed an unlimited amount of times for $99/year.

BlackBerry OS 4.2.1.101 or higher is required to work with Liberty. PC or Laptop system requirements are Windows 2000/XP/Vista, min 512 MB RAM, .NET Framework 2.0 installed

View demo video of this accessory product by clicking here Click here to view a demo video on this product

Tested and certified for use with: BlackBerry® 8700c, BlackBerry® 8700f, BlackBerry® 8700g, BlackBerry® 8700r, BlackBerry® 8700v, BlackBerry® 8703e, BlackBerry® 8800c, BlackBerry® 8800g, BlackBerry® 8800r, BlackBerry® 8820, BlackBerry® 8830, BlackBerry® Bold™ 9000, BlackBerry® Curve™ 8300, BlackBerry® Curve™ 8310, BlackBerry® Curve™ 8320, BlackBerry® Curve™ 8330, BlackBerry® Pearl™ 8100, BlackBerry® Pearl™ 8100c, BlackBerry® Pearl™ 8110, BlackBerry® Pearl™ 8120, BlackBerry® Pearl™ 8130, BlackBerry® Pearl™ 8220, BlackBerry® Pearl™ 8230, BlackBerry® Storm™ 9500, BlackBerry® Storm™ 9530, BlackBerry® Tour™ 9630

AVAILABILITY:  In Stock
Regular Price:$99.99
Price: $94.99
SAVE $5.00!

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z10 10.1.0.2312 / Playbook 2.1 / 8900 5.0
My Carrier: Vodafone France (SFR) & B&You

lol it is already compatible with the BlackBerry Tour !

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
SandraQ
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9360
My Carrier: Wind

The SOTI Pocket Controller-Pro for BlackBerry is a good program for this.  It cost $40, but I have recently found a promo code that will give you 50%, but it may run out soon.  The Promo code is BBAPPWORLD you can put this on when you're at the purchase screen on the website. You can also download it and try out the trail version for about a week.  I've attached the links below and a youtube video that demonstrates what it can do, 

This is a link to download the app to the Blackberry (the Blackberry needs to be connected when you're doing this)

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/13746/?lang=EN

This link is the software you need to download onto your computer

http://www.soti.net/PCProBB/

This is the youtube video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWewyWFfr1w

Please use plain text.