Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

New Contributor
ibborisov-3373
My Device: BB Q10

Cyrillic

Dear blackberry Team and friends

Do you plan to create anytime soon a cyrillic layout of a keyboard - bulgarian or russian? I don't think that it is toohard to make one - after all you are selling your devices all over and don't think it costs too much to get something that simple?!

Why i have to pay for some apps like Gmail or Google maps which are usually TOTALLY FREE on iOS or Android?!?!

Thanks

Ivo

Sofia, Bulgaria

Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Cyrillic

Hi and Welcome to the Community!!

Please understand that this site is a volunteer-contributed user-to-user community; it has nothing whatsoever to do with any of your formal support channels. We therefore cannot truly answer your questions with any level of authority whatsoever. We do not work for BlackBerry, we do not work for your carrier, we do not work for your service center, we do not work for your reseller...we are just other users, like you, who volunteer time to try and help out as best we can. This information is part of the Ts and Cs to which everyone agrees when signing up here, and is supported by this banner displayed at the top of nearly every page of the site:

BSCF User Comm.JPG

As such, no one here can have access to the information necessary to answer your question. Further, even if someone did, they would be barred from providing it, as that as well would violate the site Ts and Cs, as well as likely be in contradiction to any NDA that they may be bound by.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ibborisov-3373
My Device: BB Q10

Re: Cyrillic

Thank you for your email and very detailed explanation. From now on i'll stick to the TC of this forum and ask questions which the community can help me with :smileyhappy:

Have a great day

Please use plain text.