Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Data connection refused. Computer does not detect blackberry

Please anybody can help me. I've installed Desktop Manager and Blackberry USB, but computer still doesn't detect my blackberry. My blackberry model is 7130g. Thanks
Forums Advisor III
My Device: 8110, 8300, 8800, 8700, 9000

Re: Data connection refused. Computer does not detect blackberry

"Data connection refused" is this showing up on your device? This means you don't have a blackberry data plan..

What software have you got on the device?

***************************************************************************************************
If your issue is resolved, put a checkmark in the green box that contains the resolution.
OR
If it was just/or also really helpful - Give it a Kudos.. Go on Mate.. Help the rest of the clueless blackberry user world find their answer too..
~Gday from Down Under~
Contributor

Thank you for your help mate.

Yes, you are right, I haven't connected to blackberry plan yet, and I have no idea what soft ware I should use. I seek advice from this forum and I have installed Desktop Manager and Blackberry USB into my computer. What you reckon?

Have a nice day.

Forums Advisor III
My Device: 8110, 8300, 8800, 8700, 9000

Call your carrier and get a Blackberry Data Plan.
***************************************************************************************************
If your issue is resolved, put a checkmark in the green box that contains the resolution.
OR
If it was just/or also really helpful - Give it a Kudos.. Go on Mate.. Help the rest of the clueless blackberry user world find their answer too..
~Gday from Down Under~
Contributor

I've connected with Telstra Blackberry. The device works well. I receive and send emails without problems, but when i plug it into computer via USB port and use Blackberry Desktop Mananger. Computer still can't detect it! Could you please help me. Thanks kindly. Hien