Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

Visitor
apbayer
My Device: Not Specified

Deactivating/deleting personal email accounts from Bold

Setting up new Bold and I added three email accounts for each of my email addresses. I would like to delete these so that I get these emails only as forwarded by my ISP. I can't find a way to delete them. Help please?

Regular Contributor
wusmani
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9000

Re: Deactivating/deleting personal email accounts from Bold

On the homescreen go to the Setup folder and select "Email Settings". On the next page, click on Email Accounts, and voila! That's where you can delete (or add) email accounts.
WhackBerry_
New Contributor
MarkPrimo
My Device: 9930 Bold

There is no Email Settings, but there is EMail Accounts. When I go in there, the only choice is to add new ones. Unbelieveable.

Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

Try typing www.blackberry.com/integrate from your phone's browser.

Let us know if that helps you.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Forums Advisor III
iansantos
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 OS Leaked 10.2.0.1725 | STL100-2

Try to go to "Service Book" delete all in there and then reset your device.

Please thank those who help you by clicking the button.
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"

Contributor
spysneak

i have a bis plan, and i have my lotus notes email synced in my blackberry. i want to uninstall/delete this because it prevents me from accessing my address book and creates some syncing issues. could you please help me with how i should go about uninstalling this email account, as this is not via the email settings.
thanks
Coultish
My Device: Bold

go onto settings - message options - email account management
when it says ..... (example123@gmail.com) click the blackberry icon left of the scrolly pad, and click delete then click "yes"

New Contributor
grahamface

Highlight the account you want to delete.  Pull up the menu by pushing the second icon at the bottom of the phone.  You will see a delete function there.  Click it and you will be asked if you want to delete the account.  Affirm.

New Contributor
MarkPrimo
My Device: 9930 Bold

I ended up deleting them from the Service Books. However, the new email accounts would then work only on wifi. I complained to the provider (CSpire) and they did something to make it start working again.
hammerh95
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9900

i have a issue aswell, i once had a blackberry 9900 which broke due to water damage and i hand it into carphone warehouse, i have received emails from someone claiming that they have my old blackberry and my email is still attached to it, i told them the different ways such as the account settings and how to delete them and the service book one but they say they cannot see my email in any of it yet they have shown me pictures that they still receive them, help?!