Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Device Address Book doesn't match with Lotus Notes Address Book

I have the BB8130 and when I first synched everything was great.  I've synched a couple of times since and there are addresses in my device that aren't being transferred over to Lotus Notes.  Weird thing is that, the people that have "disappeared" or been "deleted" are people that were in my Lotus notes address book prior to synching.

When I add them again to my Lotus Notes address book and I synch, it creates a double entry in my device.  If I delete one of them in my device, resynch, it tries to delete it from my device altogether.  This is SO weird....

Anyone else have these problems.

Thanks,

Franci

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Device Address Book doesn't match with Lotus Notes Address Book

1.  If you have contacts saved on the local hard drive in personal folders (.pst), these contacts will not be synchronized.

2.  Blank contact entries and distribution lists do not synchronize to the BlackBerry device

3.  If special characters are present in the Company or Name fields, remove the special characters and re-synchronize the  Address    Book.

4.  A contact created with no information in the Company name, First name, and Last name fields is not synchronized wirelessly with the BlackBerry device

You may want to turn your wireless synchronization option off, save it and back on in your address book.