Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

New Contributor
addminjackline
My Device: blackberry z10
My Carrier: blackberry

Domino/Exchange Server Migration NSF to PST Clients also

Domino and Exchange should require when we execute client migration NSF to PST?  Or it should be connected or disconnected? If I migrate domino server into Exchange could data will remain same, I understand the process but unsure which type of tool I should prefer to execute this task. Clear my doubts if anybody knows about it. If I am wrong correct me. And provide the solution for the same.

Please use plain text.
joadsmith
My Device: blackberry q10

Re: Domino/Exchange Server Migration NSF to PST Clients also

For minor migration like clients Lotus Notes and Outlook, server does not required, In this procedure, you must shut down the same time services; you must leave the clients running so you can access databases. For server migration server are running at the same time when you perform migration into Exchange.

To migrating Domino to Exchange there are many trustworthy companies available “SysTools” is one of them you can prefer its Mail Migration Wizard Software for the same.

Please use plain text.
mikeclaark
My Device: Non-Blackberry user
My Carrier: NA

[ Edited ]

Hi there,
I’m not fully confident about your requirements but can answer your question in a general way. Hope it will help you…

//Domino and Exchange should require when we execute client migration NSF to PST?

--> If you are going to perform nsf to pst conversion only then not need of live domino or exchange server but Lotus Notes and Microsoft Outlook should be installed in target machine. In other case, if you want to switch data from Domino to Exchange then you should have valid account in Domino and Exchange server.

//If I migrate domino server into Exchange could data will remain same

--> Its all depend on what method you are going to apply for the conversion task. If you are executing the task by manual method then it is possible that you will face some errors, but if you are accomplishing the process with help of professional tools/application/software then you can obtain near to perfect result for sure.

Here- link is an external application which is skilled in 4 types of conversion i.e. NSF to PST, NSF to Exchange, Domino to Exchange and Domino to Outlook.

Please use plain text.
stanley01wilson
My Device: blackberry z30

[ Edited ]

To run NSF Client to PST Client Migration the only solution that gives 100% safe results is Export Notes Software that exports files without alterations of original database, or not any hierarchical changes in original files while migrating NSF to PST. To checkout features of software click link to read

Please use plain text.