Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

E-Mail = /wrists

Help!!!

Alright when I first got my blackberry I registered and setup my msn e-mail to come to my phone. It worked fine for awhile then suddenly I stopped receiving e-mails, I could still send using the msn account but not receive on my hand held. At first I thought it might be because when I plugged my BB into my computer it tried to hook into my outlook(which I don't use anymore and the server doesn't exist any longer) So i began trying different things. When I run a diagnostic it say no next to the connected to "" email. I have checked and I have no filters I can receive the service books and those e-mails saying i have registered and start receiving e-mail, but I don't, I have also tried deleting the account and re signing it up. That didn't work. So as a last straw I wiped my hand held and started all over again. And it still didn't work. I'm forced now to create a blackberry e-mail and forward all of my other mail to that account in order to get the mail on my hand held.

Does anyone have any ideas about how I can fix this???

Thanks

New Contributor

Re: E-Mail = /wrists

Bump :-)
Regular Contributor

Re: E-Mail = /wrists

im not 100% sure if i fully understand but it sounds like somthing simular that i had, when i first got my blackberry i tried using my Hotmail account ( blackberry hates hotmail ) so what i did to work around it was, i made a blackberry E-mail account throught Telus ( Xaroc@telus.Blackberry.com ) and set my hotmail account to Auto-Foward to my BlackBerry E-mail. So when my Hotmail gets an e-mail , 2 seconds later it gets fowarded to my Blackberry. people say to buy the hotmail premium , but i dont wana pay money, i like my method better, its free :smileywink:

if this isnt the issue you were talking about, im sorry, but from what i understood this seems like it may help/work