Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

New Contributor
da_rodriguez2001
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800

Error 507 reload software

Hola,

Puede alguien ayudarme, tengo un smartphone Blackberry Torch 9800, la pantalla se quedo en blanco con un mensaje que dice Error 507 reload software - for further information, please visit :

www.blackberry.com/507

Intenté cargarle nuevamente el device sofware, sin exito hasta el momento, comienza a descargarlo y son 430 modulos, cuando llega al 190, se para y me dice, pronblemas de conexión, intente más tarde, pero ya hace tres días que lo intento y son exito alguno.

No sé que más hacer..

Could somebody help me please, I have and smartphone Blackberry Torch 9800, the screen is frozen with a message 

Error 507 reload software - for further information, please visit :

www.blackberry.com/507

I tryed to download the device software since three days ago unsuccesfully, it start download ( it says 430 modules to download ), but when it gets up to 190 modules it stop and I got a message, internet conexion problems try later ).

I don't know what else to do.

Gracias y saludos.

Daniel

JSanders
Solutions: 5,992
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Error 507 reload software

See the link below, for the download and simple installation instructions.

First locate your carrier and the OS file you wish to use.
http://na.blackberry.com/eng/support/downloads/download_sites.jsp

Do a backup of your device first, using Desktop Manager > Backup. Close Desktop Manager upon completion.

1. Download the OS file to the PC then install it to the PC by running (double clicking) the file you downloaded.
2. Go to c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader and delete the file named "vendor.xml."
3. Plug in BB and double click on "Loader.exe." It's located in the same place as the above vendor.xml file.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
da_rodriguez2001
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your help, I did everything as you mentioned in the forum and my Smartphone is working again.

Now I need to get back some icon that are missing like Facebook and also cannot turn my device to Spanish language.

I will try again.

Again, thanks a lot!!

Daniel

New Contributor
greenember
My Device: Bold 9650 Essex

You should be able to add the spanish language back in using desktop manager.  From the Applications screen, click the + next to Spanish under Language and Input Support then Apply your changes

Visitor
mlhez
My Device: Torch

I have the same error 507 problem with an AT&T worldwide unlock phone. Can you help me finding a solution?
anshlover12
My Device: blackberry9780

anshlover12

how can i reload my software
anshlover12

i m having the same problem plz tell me how can i solve it
anshlover12

i cant solve my mobile error 507 plz tell me how can i solve this error

Regular Contributor
darylm
My Device: NONE

Download the latest device software for your service provider from http://us.blackberry.com/support/downloads/download_sites.jsp. Install DM if you haven't done so already. Then install the OS software. Reboot your computer. Connect your phone, start DM and it should push the upgrade. If that doesn't work, you may need to unbrick your phone.

Samsung Galaxy S5