07-17-2011 07:44 PM
Hi I am in need of help I had dropped my phone in a car park and the screen broke and I took it to get fixed at a local mobile phone shop. I got it fixed and it was all OK until I tried to update an app and the the screen went white and came up with this "reload software 522" can any one help me resolve this problem thank you
07-17-2011 11:53 PM
In the future, you really only need to post your question one time in the forum here.
1) Make sure you have Blackberry Desktop Manager installed.
2) On your PC, go to Start > Run and copy and paste the following line exactly (meaning with the quotation marks):
"c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader\loader.exe" /nojvm
3) The Application Loader Wizard will appear -- click "Next."
4) In the "Connection:" drop-down menu, you should see "USB-PIN: UNKNOWN". Click the "Next" button.
5) You should then see a list of applications ready to be installed for your Blackberry. Hit Next and Finish and you are well on your way to getting your Blackberry back to life. Just don't disconnect anything and let the lengthy process finish completely.
NOTE: If you do not see a list of applications mentioned in step 5 and instead see the message "The Blackberry Desktop Software does not have Blackberry Device Software for the device that you have connected to the computer. Contact your wireless service provider or system administrator," then you must download Blackberry's Operating System for your carrier and device.
Just select the appropriate carrier and network type, select your Blackberry model from the list and download the latest version. Install this download and follow the above steps again and you should be on the right path.
PIN: C0001B7B4 Display/Scan Bar Code
PIN: C0005A9AA Display/Scan Bar Code
07-18-2011 12:45 AM
Hi and Welcome to the Forums!
Here is a KB that discusses that error:
Hopefully it contains something useful!
Good luck and let us know!