Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

New Contributor
Amit1977
My Device: Blackberry9900
My Carrier: Idea

Error507

Hi blackberry I'm using blackberry 9900 right now I'm not in India I'm in Bangkok my mobile is not working it's showing error507 I'm suffering lots problem please help me out for this situation. Best regards Amitbhatia.
Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
iansantos
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 OS Leaked 10.2.0.1725 | STL100-2
My Carrier: Globe Telecom

Re: Error507

Amit1977 wrote:
Hi blackberry I'm using blackberry 9900 right now I'm not in India I'm in Bangkok my mobile is not working it's showing error507 I'm suffering lots problem please help me out for this situation. Best regards Amitbhatia.

Hi Amit1977,

Read this thread.

BlackBerry smartphone displays Error message “507” when upgrading BlackBerry Device Software

Hope it helps.

Good luck!

Please thank those who help you by clicking the button.
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
habbitzz
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: N NetCom

If you are in Bangkok you can also visit any big shopping mall like MBK and Siam Square, if I don't remember wrong they have dedicated BlackBerry brand stores, or phone shops with a lot of BlackBerry stuff, the people working there is most likely full of knowledge about the products they are selling. So if it is a hassle to get to a computer and read the article to fix it yourself you should try to get to one of those shops!! I'm sure they'll help you there!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Amit1977
My Device: Blackberry9900
My Carrier: Idea

Hi dear Here is no blackberry outlet in phuket my phone button is not working only screen shows error 507 pls advice me to how to start it,I have I pad2 is there something to rectifying. Best regards Amit Bhatia
Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
iansantos
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 OS Leaked 10.2.0.1725 | STL100-2
My Carrier: Globe Telecom

You mean, your trackpad? Have you tried my reply above?

Thanks.

Please thank those who help you by clicking the button.
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"

Please use plain text.