Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

Contributor
ramon9585w
My Device: curve8520
My Carrier: Vodafone

Forgot my BlackBerry ID Password And Recovery Question.

[ Edited ]

Hello,

I've forgot my Blackberry ID password and Recovery question, so i got a problem now.

There was a update of the blackberry app world so i decided to update it beceause otherwise i wasn't able to update my what's app. So i updated it, i had to re-log in with my blackberry id. but i forgot it beceause it was a year ago.

Then i tried the "Forgot Password" Button. And it asked me a Recovery question but i forgot that one beceause i typed in bull-**bleep** there a year ago beceause i thought u have to log in once in your life. Then there was a button "Forgot Answer Of Recovery Question" I clicked on it and it said me to go to www.blackberry.com/blackberryid and it said me i can get my "Question" Back there without knowing it. But when i arrived on the site i didn't found annything of getting back my question and it was really unhelpfull to me.

I hope there is a way to get my blackberry id back beceause now i can't Whats'app beceause it needs to update, but can't update without appworld -_-

my login email of my id is: (personal info removed)-ik@hotmail.com

I hope someone can help me out. :smileyindifferent:

BTW i already tried to make a new one but i can't login with it on my BB beceause it says i got to login with the ID that is linked to my BB.......

Please use plain text.
Poubelle
My Device: Blackberry Playbook
My Carrier: 4167287830

Re: Forgot my BlackBerry ID Password And Recovery Question.

Exact same problem!!! Seems like a simple problem but find an answer or support is BRUTAL!  Going to the store and buying an iPad mini would be far less frustrating and painful....please help!!!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
ramon9585w

Indeed, i looked arround everywhere on the site and didn't find any answer...

I mean why shall BlackBerry not help us, i mean i think they don't want to lose more custommers..

Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Answered in your duplicate thread:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Curve/Forgot-my-BlackBerry-ID-Password-And-Recover...

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
Contributor
ramon9585w

I see, but it didn't really help me.

It doesn't explain how to get your recovery answer back...

Please use plain text.