07-04-2011 12:50 PM
My Blackberry Storm-2 (9520) keeps freezing. I cant answer it or hang up and when i make call and chat and go to hang up connection. Many times it even do not disconnects call depite repeated try.
My current s/w version is 188.8.131.526
Can any one help?
07-05-2011 01:32 AM
The device will freezing if
1. There is any compatibility issue with the third party software
2. There are too much data on your BB so that it will hangup for prcessing
3. The OS has some issues
Here are the resolution steps you can perform
1. Backup your data using desktop manager
2. wipe your handset by going Menu -> Options -> Security Options -> General Options -> Press Menu key and select Wipe handheld from the popup menu. YOu should select including third party software -> Now Enter blackberry in the dialog box to start wipe.
3. After the wipe is completed restart your BB and restore your backup only these things please not any other else
a. Address Book
d. Messenger COntatcs
4. Then after restore restart you handset and then see your problem will be resolved.
Post the exact problem if any other you are facing
Thanks and Regards
IT Support Engineer
Ovex Technologies Pakistan
09-05-2013 03:03 AM
This happen to me too... Can anyone no what is the solution. I have updated frequently with latest updated software too with Blackberry Desktop manager.