Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Gmail is hijacking my work emails!

A few days ago I tried to get a little system going in which I would have all of my work emails forwarded (just a copy) to a seperate Gmail account.  I thought it was working fine until the next day.

When I opened my Outlook, emails were there that were never sent to my phone.  These emails were also forwarded to Gmail.  On top of that, there were some emails that never hit Outlook but showed up in my Gmail twice.  There was one copy that seemed like it was sent directly to Gmail, and one that was prefaced with FWD: as though it was forwarded from Outlook.

Because of this, I removed the rule in Outlook to stop forwarding emails.

To my surprise, the next day, I realize that 1. My blackberry is now receiving all emails, 2. When my Outlook is closed, my emails are sent to Gmail and 3. When I open Outlook in the morning, emails received when I left work just don't come through. 

I am so confused as to why Gmail is still receiving emails for accounts that are no longer connected to it in any way!  Please help! 

I have a Blackberry 8310, BIS.