Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

New Contributor
abillclinton

Google Calendar Not Syncing with Blackberry

Hello,

I have been using Google Calendar and syncing it with my Blackberry for several months with great results.  For the past couple weeks, I have been unable to sync calendar events either way (from the phone to the computer and from the computer to the phone).  I have created events on the computer that haven't appeared on the phone and vice-versa.  I am syncing through the BIS, with the calendar synchronization option checked in the email settings.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks much!

Please use plain text.
headandarm

Re: Google Calendar Not Syncing with Blackberry

I'm having the same exact problem... I wish for help.

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Carrier: Vodafone France (SFR) & B&You

in the BIS settings, uncheck, do a battery pull, then check again.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
emiana
My Carrier: Vodafone UK

Hi 

My BB is also not synching properly.  I've restarted it a few times, I've checked and unchecked synching option.  I don't understand what is a BIS option.  Anyone have any remedies?  Thank you.

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex

hello emiana,

what is your Bold model number ? and which version of the OS do you have on it?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
emiana

It's a Bold 9900 software version 7.1 bundle 2061. Thanks for responding.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
emiana

I should add that I've gone into the email set up, have ensured that Calendar and Contacts are checked, entered my password.  I've taken out the battery and put it back in.  I've deleted Google Sync because that's being phased out in June.  Still no synching.  I'm reluctant to remove my contacts and calendar in any way because I did that once before and everything was deleted and when I loaded it up again, my contacts multiplied and I had 5 or 10 multiple redundant entries per Contact.  Not fun going through that.  And also contacts are not synching correctly.  The address will be right in the BB (street, etc) but on Google there's only the city or only the street.  In other words, the whole BB to Google platform seems to be disintegrating.  I'm quite fed up.  This isn't my first BB problem.  Since I renewed my contract in March 2012, I've had to have four handset replacements for various hardware problems that were unfixable.  

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex

can you have your service books resent to your device please?

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
emiana

I've already done that a couple of times today.  Suddenly, certain things have synche'd and now I have multiples per entry and to make matters worse, my email isn't coming through any longer. 

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
emiana

Mail is now working

Please use plain text.