Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

New Contributor
energymark
My Device: Torch
My Carrier: ATT

Re: Google Calendar Not Syncing with Blackberry

This has happened in Dec, Feb, April and again now in June 2013.  Multiple e-mails from BB saying synch is off.  I had many conversations with BB support but the problem persists - then goes away.  Is this a Google problem, a Blackberry device problem, or an ATTproblem?  Is there a solution????  It's exhausting and time-consuming as well as scary about losing contact and calendar items!

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

hello energymark,

you had conversations with BB support? They gave you an incident number? If so, they are the best people to answer your questions.
This forum is peer-to-peer as indicated in the paragraph in the top left corner of this page.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
energymark
My Device: Torch
My Carrier: ATT

Thanks.  Yes, I have been working with a good guy from BB Support.  But I googled the topic to see if I was alone, or if this was happening to others.  Comforting to know I'm not alone - but discouraging.  The other question that this forum or BB Support may not be able to answer (because of the focus on BB devices), is whether it is happening to non-BB devices.  And, of course, the ultimate question is whether there is an answer that someone may have found that even a good BB Support guy might not know.  It continues to happen to me and I can't afford it.  Thanks for your support of BB Support staff.  Yep, they are good.  But maybe others have a solution that I haven't found yet.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
eawmhr
My Device: bb bold 9900
My Carrier: tmo

I was told by Tmo today that the reason my Bold 9900 quit syncing my google calendar was because the new OS 7 update does not support it.  If this were true, I believe the boards would be blowing up with this complaint.  He also told me trying to downgrade to an earlier OS would brink my device, which doesn't sound right to me either.  Any solutions out there?

Thanks

Please use plain text.