Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

Contributor
Cumby
My Device: Not Specified

Google sync keeps failing

I am making one more attempt to try to set up Google sync, with the hopes that I can sync my BB with my Mac in a round about way.  I keep getting a sync failed error and it tells me to try again later or sign out and back in.  When I sign out, it seems to freeze on the screen where it says "starting sync  Connecting to Google"  Nothing happens.  I have  downloaded multiple times. Reset the device multiple times, set all permissions to allow for google sync and my blackberry firewall is off.  I have a Curve 8330.  Any suggestions?

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
gvbdad
My Device: curve 8530 verizon wireless

Re: Google sync keeps failing

I had that problem one time as well. I don't know if this will work for you, but I deleted the google sync app, and then went to my browser and downloaded from www.google.com/mobile/sync.  It has worked fine ever since.  I hope this helps

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>~

Hope I was able to help

If you have received information that has helped you out, please give them Kudos.

If your problem has been solved, please click on the post that resolved the issue

Please use plain text.