Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

Contributor
noname_kbh
My Device: Bold 9930
My Carrier: 3.dk

Re: How To Reload Your Operating System

Hey Krypto !
now I have another problem Maybe you can help me again

now I've lost my language (danish) before it was there with Thai language is now only english language
before I hate Danish language, Thai language English language
how can I get them back
Please use plain text.
Contributor
noname_kbh
My Device: Bold 9930
My Carrier: 3.dk

Hey Krypto
I have find a way to downgrade OS one more time to OS 7 bundel 1341 and in that one I can selekt my Languages as I like to have
when say upgrade I pus buten for view other version and ther was 3 to selekt.
so now my blackBerry Bold 9930 is up again and work perfekt
Regards
Ben
Please use plain text.
Elite I
Krypto
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Awesome, glad to hear it!

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
snesisgood00
My Device: Curve 9300 3G
My Carrier: Orange

Krypto ,are there any updates for my phone?I'm on Orange.
Sent on a Blackberry Curve 9300 or with OS 6.0.0.600 or PC.
Carrier is Orange.
Please use plain text.
Elite I
Krypto

Hi snesisgood, the most recent official update that is available from Orange is 6.0.0.668. You can check to ensure that you are running this OS by going to Options > Device > About Device Versions. Its the number listed after the v. If you are running an older version, feel free to update. :smileyhappy:

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

Please use plain text.
Visitor
tokas4
My Device: storm 9500
My Carrier: bharti

s your BlackBerry from Vodafone Ireland or is it from a different carrier? I'm guessing that (from you're comments) the phone is unlocked and was originally purchased from Vodafone Italy, correct? If that's the case, you'll have to use the version from Vodafone Italy (available here: LINK) (note, there is a way to load an OS from another carrier if needed. Let me know if you need this).
please can you provide me a way to load an os from another carrier
Please use plain text.
Contributor
snesisgood00
My Device: Curve 9300 3G
My Carrier: Orange

When will my phone tell me?And how does my phone update?
Sent on a Blackberry Curve 9300 or with OS 6.0.0.600 or PC.
Carrier is Orange.
Please use plain text.
Elite I
Krypto

The easiest way to get updates when they're available is to simply plug your phone into your computer and run the Desktop Software from time to time. That will notify you when there are any official updates.

Otherwise, it just takes researh on your part to double check if/when an update is made available.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
RikAlmighty
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: AT&T

no. On the plus side, it moves a little quicker. Also, I get 1 step further. When go to Set Up>Email Accounts - it now shows me Internet Mail Account or Enterprise Account. However, that is the extent of the progress. When you click on Internet mail it just shows the black clock and returns to Setup screen.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Ruthless1991
My Device: Blackberry Storm 2 9520
My Carrier: Vodafone Hungary

Dear Krypto! I have had some problems with my OS. I can't set the time, it's freezes every day, it's like a slow motion, I can't connect to wifi and i can't use 3G ect. I tried everything, but nothing works. So I decided to Reload the OS. Firstly I tried to update the software but it said it didn't need update. After this I wanted to reinstall the whole system so I did what you recomended in your first post.

The version of my OS is v5.0.0.669. I downloaded and installed the 5.0.0.475 because it was the newest on the site.

I launched the application loader but there wasn't the Blackberry system only some silly apps. I guess it's because the OS that I'd like to install is oldel but there's no fresher OS and i have to reinstall the system. What should I do?

Please help me!

There should be the OS on the list, right?

desmond.imageshack.us/Himg856/scaled.php?server=856&filename=nvtelenc.jpg&res=medium

Please use plain text.