Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: MTN

Installing OS6 on Rebooting phone. PLEASE HELP!

My blackberry suddenly switched off and started rebooting itself after I had updated the apps on it. All it does now is reboot and just before it switches on it restarts the rebooting process. I've been trying to reinstall os6 on it using the BB desktop software but what happens is the desktop software asks me to "install a component" before it can repair my phone. When I install the component my phone suddenly becomes undetectable This has happened on several laptops that I've tried this on. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

Super Contributor
My Device: BB Z10

Re: Installing OS6 on Rebooting phone. PLEASE HELP!

Hi..

Please check the below link this might help you.. the below mentioned link is about the Desktop Software 5 the same applies to the other Desktop managers also 6 and 7 versions.

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101-how-install-or-upgrade-new-rim-blackberry-operating-system-os

Thanks..

Please update the result after applied..

Thanks
New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: MTN

Thanks. I can't find Apploader in my program files.. Is there a lik you could send to me please? I need Apploader specifically not the Desktop software

Super Contributor
My Device: BB Z10

C:\ProgramFiles(*86)/CommonFiles\ResearchInMotion\Apploader  ( or )

C:\ProgramFiles(*64)/CommonFiles\ResearchInMotion\Apploader

Please update the result after applied..

Thanks