Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

New Contributor
gbooster
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Introducing Enhanced Google Mail™ plug-in for BlackBerry® smartphones

I don't know where I can place feature requests like mine. Support didn't have an answer too.

Didn't try the features Jagga said, I will test it :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z10 10.1.0.2312 / Playbook 2.1 / 8900 5.0
My Carrier: Vodafone France (SFR) & B&You

Jagga wrote:

Priority Inbox is only for desktops and also android currently - which sucks.

you can search for the messages that have a high priority using this in the GMail app for BB or even using the GMail Mobile website :

is:important

so you can create a priority inbox special search like this :

(in:inbox) AND (is:unread OR is:important)

Jagga wrote:

I have yet to read anyone successfully have it working - not just installed. 

* no abiltity to label, 

* no ability to File msg's. 

& no ability to lookup. 

what do you mean by File msg's ? you can archive & search a message from the GMail app or from the GMail Mobile website.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
HABitual_Winner
My Device: Torch 9900
My Carrier: O2

Wondering if anybody else is having a problem with the labels. My default filter is set to the label "important". I want it on "either "inbox" or "all mail" but even after i switch the label igt defaults back to "important" the next time I open my gmail. Anyone know how to fix this and or even just delete or turn off the plug-in all together?

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
wmegha
My Device: Curve 8250
My Carrier: Vodafone

Please update this product so that ALL Google Apps users can use this plug-in.

I'm facing a problem where I cannot use the Gmail enhanced plug-in because my Google Apps for Business account is protected by Google Message Security from Postini.  The problem is that BIS servers use the MX records of the domain to determine whether or not the domain is a Google Apps domain.  But this method fails for domains that route mail through message scanner like Postini or similar.  There are other, more reliable, ways to check to see if if a domain is registered with Google Apps have you tried do a http://www.google.com/a/domainname test?

Please use plain text.
Contributor
yabbeju
My Device: curve 9220
My Carrier: vodafone

Hi,

I have installed this "Google Mail™ plug-in" in my 8520 and I am able to see an "email" icon on my desk top and when I am clicking on -its saying "Please Configure a BlackBerry Internet Service Gmail account to use this application"

I have checked at Email Settings, but not able to resolve this,

Even I am able to see this at Options > Advanced Options > Applications, but I am not able to keep alerts for my Gmail, since I am not able to see this at Profiles L

After installing this application I am getting all my Gmail’s to my office Inbox, rather going to new icon! Can somebody please help me to get this resolved ASAP?

thank you!

Please use plain text.