Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

My Device: Curve 9320
My Carrier: Orange

Issues BB Protect Backups

Hello everyone,

after having looked at every post related to similar issues, I did not fin any solutions to my problem: as I had a problem with tha Tasks app (something like "Uncaught Exception" ), I hard reseted my phone and restored all my datas from BB Desktop Software. But it does not restored any tasks. This is certainly linked to the fact that the data I restored had been saved just before the hard reset, that is, I already had the problem with the tasks app.

So I wanted to restored tasks (as the app was working again) from BB Protect, since I had done a "manual" backup (not automatically programmed) two days ago. But when I went into the backups list, there were only a backup dated from january and the most recent, that is, the one automatically made just after the reset of my phone.

In short, my problem is that some backups I made manually (and I am sure they completed) do not appear, neither on the BB protect app nor on the website. It is not an emerency case, but, as a student,  I have a lot of commtiment of which I do not always remember, and I am affraid to forget some.

Thank you for your suggestions, ideas and maybe (I hope so) solutions!

PS: I am french, please apologize my bad english...