Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

Visitor
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

It policy application control

Hey, i need some help with removing my applications. Whenever i try to the error pops up and says: It policy application control. When i try to delete the module stuff it says that to. I personally have never ben involved in any company or IT network. Now LONG story short i kind of have a reycled-part blackberry (everything works perfectly except this!), so the IT policy part might of had connections to a IT network at sometime. I tried using the desktop manager to delete the apps, hell i even reset the OS (i did however backup/recover the phone.... could this be the problem?) In conclusion: How do i delete the It policy?

some info:

phone: 8310

Carrier: ATT

thanks in advance!

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: It policy application control

hello, what you need to do is remove the IT policy from the previous life of your Blackberry device.

You have many tutorials on how to do that here :

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&btnG=Google+Search&q=blackberry%20policy.bin

good luck

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: