Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 8320 and 8310

JVM Error 547 flash write failed

I have a Blackberry Curve 8320. Out of sudden the above error pop out after charging battery.

I tried with all the commands stated in the device and reset them one by one and still having the same error.

I tried to reinstall the BB OS 4.5.0.181 via Apploader, it comes out with another error after loading half way "Unable to reconnect to the device during a multi-stage load operation", then the device keeps on restart on it's own every few seconds. Anybody can help to this? Thanks

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Re: JVM Error 547 flash write failed

Hi maytik and welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums!

Take a look at this article as it should help get you back up and running again:

KB11320 - How to perform a clean reload of the BlackBerry Device Software using BlackBerry Desktop M...

Hopefully that helps!

-CptS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 8320 and 8310

Thanks, CptS.

I did try to perform a clean software loading. But due to the BB is now switch on and off automatically every 10~15 sec when I put in the battery or connect to computer.

The main issue now is when it switch on, the software detects the BB but it will go off after few seconds and the software lose the connection as well. This become a turning cycle, keeps on and off and I am not able to load the software.

Any idea to over this on and off issue?

Thanks.

Maytlk

Cpt_Sweatpants wrote:

Hi maytik and welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums!

Take a look at this article as it should help get you back up and running again:

KB11320 - How to perform a clean reload of the BlackBerry Device Software using BlackBerry Desktop M...

Hopefully that helps!

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

This article is not the exact issue you are having but I would suggest to try the Workaround section for your case:

KB18751 - Error "Reload Software: 552" is displayed on the BlackBerry smartphone

Let me know if this helps

-CptS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
My Device: 8830
My Carrier: ?

I had this error. Reset didn't work. I took the bettery out. Still no good. Several attempts too.

However after having my battery and SIM card out for a few days while using another phone, I tried it again and it all came up and I still had my contacts and other data.

So perhaps once the inner phone memory battery ran out this made the difference? Worth a try.

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 8700g
My Carrier: Vodafone

I have got a Blackberry 8700g, few days ago i had installed a new profile on my device and after few hrs my device went into a continous reboot state, i have gone through a lot of artciles and forums,discussions and tried to restore my device or reload the OS but none worked my device kept on rebooting again and again, just yesterday i thought of giving it one more try although it didn't worked but now the device boots up and stucks at a stage where it shows "JVM Error 547 Flash Write Failed", now after going through a lot of forums i have tried the below mentioned steps and none of them has worked. * Tried reloading the OS from C\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\Apploader\Loader.exe /no jvm also had deleted Vendor.xml file but no go. * Tried wiping the device using BBSAK and also jl_cmder but getting "port closed" error also tried wiping through CMD with command javaloader.exe wipe -usb using jl_cmder but again same error "port Closed". Is there anything else i can try? any help appreciated.
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 8700g
My Carrier: Vodafone

I have got a Blackberry 8700g, few days ago i had installed a new profile on my device and after few hrs my device went into a continous reboot state, i have gone through a lot of artciles and forums,discussions and tried to restore my device or reload the OS but none worked my device kept on rebooting again and again, just yesterday i thought of giving it one more try although it didn't worked but now the device boots up and stucks at a stage where it shows "JVM Error 547 Flash Write Failed", now after going through a lot of forums i have tried the below mentioned steps and none of them has worked.

* Tried reloading the OS from C\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\Apploader\Loader.exe /no jvm also had deleted Vendor.xml file but no go.

* Tried wiping the device using BBSAK and also jl_cmder but getting "port closed" error also tried wiping through CMD with command javaloader.exe wipe -usb using jl_cmder but again same error "port Closed". Is there anything else i can try? any help appreciated.