Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

Contributor
uros
My Device: Q10, Bold 9000, Curve 8520
My Carrier: Vodafone, TIM, Orange

Missing IPPP for BIBS [IPPP]

I'm missing this service book on my phone. I called about 100 times to my operator to send me this and they keep outsmarting themselfs telling me everything looks ok but next time I call there are some "anomalies" with my account. I'm with Vodafone Italia. Just terrible. So my question is who or where can I call to get this service book?

Because of this my browser doesn't work, my bb maps dont work. 

Thank you

Uros

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
BBsingh
My Device: 8120, Storm, 8200

Re: Missing IPPP for BIBS [IPPP]

what blackberry model are you using?
Click on KUDOS to appreciate our efforts and mark the thread RESOLVED if your issue is resolved.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
uros
My Device: Q10, Bold 9000, Curve 8520
My Carrier: Vodafone, TIM, Orange

Solved!

I have a Blackberry Bold. I called assistence again and demanded to speak to a blackberry expert. So after 3 minutes of arguing that the "regular operator" can't help me I got connected to Blackberry technical support. I told him that he needs to send me also the service book for IPPP for BIBS. He said, "yes I can see you don't have it" so he sent those service books and after a battery pull, 3 minutes after our conversation everything started to work.

So if your BlackberryMaps don't work and you don't have a "Internet Browser" option in browser configuration, demand to speak to Blackberry assistence and they will send (not re-send) you all the service books you need.

Just don't ask them immediately to RE-send you the service books, but ask them to add IPPP for BIBS to your set of service books and than send them to your phone. Because if you will ask them immediately to RE-send you the service books they won't add the IPPP for BIBS to it, so it still won't work.

This is the solution, no other way, believe me and don't waste your time like I did mine.

Uros

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran II
AndyDufresne
My Device: Bold

random ... I've never heard of this type of a solution ...
------------------------------
If you've found a solution through a post; please mark it as a solution.
If someone's was particularly helpful, give them kudo's!.

Get busy living, or get busy dying.

http://blog.port3101.org/hdawg/
Please use plain text.
Contributor
sensaki
My Device: torch
My Carrier: t mobile

I know the feeling, I am having the same problem except I am with T Mobile USA. I am missing ippp for bibs [ippp] and bbfs2 [bbim]. My blackberry protect don't work and my service status shows not connected. I don't know why those service got missing and why they aren't coming back when they resend it. If I have any luck i'll share it with u
Please use plain text.