Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

New Contributor
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: Telkomsel

My Dakota DP for BBM can not Cvhange

Dear Blackberry,<br><br>I have read several article in this forum, and I have also sent message regarding the problem issue as mentioned above.<br><br>According to me if we have to remove facebook, reinstall the BBM, perhaps there is a program file that crash between FB and BBM,,,,and to avoid consumer to keep experiencing this problem,,,perhaps Blackberry could develop Updater for BBM so that the crash problem could resolve, as I choose Blackberry because I do believe that this product is excellent and exclusively to be strive under hard usage,,,,as I knew the playbook does,,,,,.<br><br>Please let me know ASAP as I need this problem to be resolved or perhaps I should choose other model as recommended,,,or others,,,<br><br>Thank you for your kind attentions.<br><br>Best Regards,<br>Mas Mirza Ernanda Sosrodihardjo
Hall of Famer II
My Device: Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.840), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: My Dakota DP for BBM can not Cvhange

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

Please see this "sticky" post, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed:

Hopefully, this information will be of use to you.

Cheers, and Good Luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code