Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

Visitor
billybarker
My Device: Not Specified

New to BB Curve 8330 - No email or browser

When trying to setup email it only gives an option for setting up BES and skip email setup, I want to setup BIS and use my gmail account. There is no internet browser or email settings icons in the applications area. My wife and I both got Sprint BB Curve 8330's today - did Sprint not set them up correctly or are both phones defective? I've tried removing the battery on both and resending service books but nothing changes...please help im so frustrated. :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Ldenemark

Re: New to BB Curve 8330 - No email or browser

[ Edited ]
I'm having the same issue with my Curve.  I have had it for 8 months and had added my msn and comcast email accounts with no problem back then.  Now I need to confirm my password for msn to keep it active but don't have that option.  All I see is the Blackberry Enterprise and skip email as well.  Has there been a change to the software or do we need to download something?
Message Edited by Ldenemark on 03-21-2009 12:35 PM
Please use plain text.
Ldenemark

Re: New to BB Curve 8330 - No email or browser

I updated my software thru Verizon and now I have the E-Mail settings icon that is needed to add additional email accounts and change email account settings.  It took about 45 minutes to download, backup and reinstall but it seems to be working fine now.  Hope that helps!
Please use plain text.