Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800
My Carrier: Globe Telecom

OEM unlock BBtorch 9800 wont register to any wireless carrier after OS update

i recently bought a factory unlocked bb torch 9800..I am from philippines but the unit itself was bought abroad..when i inserted my sim (Globe telecom) for the first time and enrolled to a bb data service,it was automatically registered to the carrier,however due to carrier fault,i was not able to enjoy their service, the carrier advise me to update my OS and apps and register again via options>advance system settings> host routing table> register now, however i did not receive any msg confirming my registration to the wireless network..assuming it was fault of my carrier, i cancelled my subscription, did a handheld wipe and downgraded back to the original OS..i then decided to insert another simcard from a different carrier (Smart telecom)..I enrolled again to their bb data service and registered via host routing table but i still was not able to receive the confirmation msg..i called the Smart CS and ask them if i have an active subscription and resend to me the service books..they did send me the service books but i still have not received the msg regardingmy handheld registration and my host routing table remains empty.. i've tried 2 carriers but it seems like both of them could not register my device..is there a way to fix this?