Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

Contributor
aimaaditya
My Device: 9300
Accepted Solution

OS 6 on 9300 Bugs

Hi,
I did an upgrade of 9300 to OS6. Its running fine except certain annoying bugs. Can someone confirms these as universal bugs or is it just me. 1. The homescreen top status menu pop up hangs up when I scroll below the alarm.
2. In the all menu tray, I am unable to move all my emails to a newlycreated folder by me.
3. There is duplication of menu objects sometimes.
Contributor
aimaaditya

Re: OS 6 on 9300 Bugs

Update: the full status menu comes when I scroll down fast and doesn't come when I scroll down slkowly... Strange issue..
speedykingdrew
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9330

I two more. The text/SMS history sometimes refuses to scroll up, and then the conversation locks up. The only way to continue talking is go back in, then back out. Once this happens though, you cannot view your history past a certain point and the only resolution is to delete the conversation and start new. The second error, is if the user types a word that is not in the phone's dictionary and it underlines it as 'incorrect' and you click on the word marked incorrect, instead of displaying suggestions it will display an error message saying "Invalid input. The device will now reset.' This is happening on BOTH of the devices in our possession. They should fix this among the other issues listed on this topic.

Contributor
aimaaditya

I reinstalled using Bharti Airtel OS 6 for Asia, its better and more stable I guess !! My issues were fixed !!!
speedykingdrew
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9330

I am on Verizon... so will something like that work for me? I am not even sure what you are talking about, sorry. If you can explain further? :smileyhappy:

Contributor
aimaaditya

I think u can use any release from a different carrier as long as you delete vendor.xml file before loading !
tlotony
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9300

I am guys I know this does not fit this topic but I did not know where to go to find this or start a new topic.

My problem not really a problem but when people call me from there home or cell phone, it starts with a 1 before there number which i find very annoying. I have been trying to figure how to stop this but do not know how to. Can you guys plzzz help me????

Blackberry 9300

Contributor
aimaaditya

Try Blackberryhelp on twitter !
ChadB
My Device: .
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

hello tlotony,

did you solve your issue?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: