Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

New Contributor
calebraymer
My Device: Bold
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: OS 6 on 9300 Bugs

A lot of folks, including me, are having many issues with OS 6, but I have yet to see any viable responses from RIM or any solutions.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
gokspabs
My Device: Curve 9300
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: OS 6 on 9300 Bugs - SMS Storage Problem - SUPER FRUSTRATED CUSTOMER!!!

I got a 9300 in August and instantl upgraded to OS 6.0.0.2342. Strangely my text messages would get deleted in 30 days. I tried to find a solution in the manual, online and on the helpline but all of them said to change the days in the options menu which was NOT there. Then Feroz from helpline asked me to change the software to OS 6.0.0.2475. I did that and still the problem persists. I am very frustrated and to my utter despair, when I called to escalate this matter, Prem in the helpline disconnected the call 3 times.

This just says how professional this organisation is and how much they care for customer issues.

If there is anyone who has come across this and has a solution, please help. I am in a situation where I cannot buy a new phone else I would have thrown away this piece of trash. Alternatively if you have email address of someone who I can approach to ask for help who treats us like customers, please share.

Thanks in advance

Gokul

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z10 10.1.0.2312 / Playbook 2.1 / 8900 5.0
My Carrier: Vodafone France (SFR) & B&You

Re: OS 6 on 9300 Bugs - SMS Storage Problem - SUPER FRUSTRATED CUSTOMER!!!

if you are on GMail then it is a setting on Google's side.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.