Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

Contributor
francoys
My Device: Bold 9900

Outlook 2007 Calendar not syncing any more with Blackberry Bold

I am looking for possible causes to a problem that started some time over the last 2 weeks. My BB has been running 4.6.0.162 (put out by Rogers, my provider) and I'm using the 4.6 Desktop Manager.

Until then, whenever I'd sync my BB Bold with my Outlook 2007 Calendar (on Vista), everything (Calendar, Memo, Contacts & Tasks) would sync with no problems.

Since that time, (although I didn't realize it at first) calendar appointment items that were entered on one side would not be synced on the other side, i.e: BB calendar appointment items would stay on the BB, Outlook 2007 calendar appointment items would stay on the PC. Everything else syncs OK. In fact, new tasks that have a due date will be added to the other side's calendar with no problems!

I've tried different things, including rebooting both sides, deleting the calendar file on the BB, etc., but to no avail.  

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks. 

Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

Re: Outlook 2007 Calendar not syncing any more with Blackberry Bold

how many calendars do you have on your device?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Contributor
francoys
My Device: Bold 9900

Re: Outlook 2007 Calendar not syncing any more with Blackberry Bold

My bad.

It took a while, but I realized that I had made a change to my BIS accounts. When I  went to Options->Advanced Options->Default Services, I simly had to reset my CICAL value to the account that corresponds to my Outlook calendar entries.