Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

New Contributor
andyhrtn
My Device: Curve 9380

Problem with OS 7.1

I have Curve 9380,I upgraded the OS through blackberry dekstop,everything seems to be fine till I found out I got a little problem with networking..
I can not use bbm through wi-fi anymore though I have the mobile BIS activated,which worked before on OS 7.0,and I can not open all the menus under manage connections panel such as "network and connections,service status,wi-fi network, and options"..all of them will be ended up with the hang state of the phone if I try to open them
I really hope if there is someone who can share to solve this problem..
Thanks in advance
Please use plain text.
Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

Re: Problem with OS 7.1

There's no known issue concerning what you've said, as far as I know. Doing a battery pull should allow you to open your complete Manage Connections menu. To do a proper battery pull, remove your battery while your phone is powered on then replace it.

Let us know if that helps you. :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
andyhrtn
My Device: Curve 9380

Re: Problem with OS 7.1

[ Edited ]

Edited...menus are available to be opened by now..

But the wi-fi problem remains the same..
The full story is :
I have my BIS activated through mobile network,but it's hard to get signal here,so I usually used wi-fi from my router for bbm,but after I upgraded to OS 7.1, I can not do that anymore :s
I tried to find in google,tried to delete the saved network,tried to restart hundreds time,and still no solution
Please use plain text.