Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

Visitor
Stitch3626
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9790
My Carrier: Orange

Problems with emails BIS and BES Enterprise

Hi everyone - I really hope someone can help me because i'm totally at the top of my stress levels with this phone!!!

I originally had trouble with my talkplan with my service provider and was planning to send the phone back so i removed my stuff from it and returned it to its original factory settings (as it was when I first received the phone). We agreed on a talkplan shortly after however before i sent the phone back so I went about returning the software onto the phone via blackberry desktop. I appear to have come across a problem however as I received several email messages  from network@etp4-7.eu.blackberry etc with warnings to not delete move or respond to this message shortly after this. I am also having problems while receiving email - my emails come through but only arrive in my main inbox - I cannot get my emails to go to their own respective inbox. I have done a lot of research to find what the problem is and have found that what I may have done unintentionally is install BES instead of BIS, which I think means I have set up a business connection instead of a personal email? I've been advised to reinstall software and delete and service books with the word 'desktop' in; my problem being that none of my service books contain the word desktop and i have no idea what software I need to modify or install or where to find this?? Is there anyway I can find out for sure if i've connected to an enterprise software or if I've done something else. Im totally lost and would really appreciate any help anyone can give me! Gratitude in advance; in the words of a very famous princess, you are my only hope!! :smileywink: Thanks guys and girls,

Han

Please use plain text.