Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

New Contributor
Tangi
My Device: Bold 9790
My Carrier: Orange

Protect Locks Up

I have just upgraded the Blackberry Protect on my 9790. It asked me to accept the license agreement. When I opened it it showed me the license agreement. It will not  scroll down to allow it to be accepted. This means that the program will not allow use.

It was working correctly till the upgrade. 

Tangi

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
Esperoni
My Device: Z10, 9900
My Carrier: Robbers

Re: Protect Locks Up

Can you try a quick battery pull (While power is on, remove your battery from your device and wait about 30 seconds. Then place your battery back in the device.

Try to open BB Protect and agree to the terms and conditions.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Tangi
My Device: Bold 9790
My Carrier: Orange

Have tried that a number of times no change.  If I could accept the agreement I think it would work. 

Please use plain text.
gumplaver
My Device: bold
My Carrier: rogers

i am having the same issue. i would really like to know if and how you solved this problem

thanks

Please use plain text.
Visitor
reallyreallylost
My Device: curve 8900

Try this: Main Menu - select set up icon ( this looks like a phone with a cog. If you have hidden some icons, you may need to select show all). Now, select Fonts and select a very small font. Save . Now try Blackberry Protect once again. There are other ways to change font size but you must do it this way. Obviously, you will wish to reselect a larger font size after you finish. Good luck.
Please use plain text.