Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

New Contributor
My Device: 9300 Blackberry 2012
My Carrier: MTN

Re: Tell us your story

Can anyone Help me plz!I haven't been able to Download for 2months!it just keep saying ERROR!I'm in cape town!my 3G download speed is 700b/s!then it ERRORS out!I called my Network MTN an they Say its BlackBerry that is at Fault!!I have Waisted R120 thus far!all my collegues are complaining the same happens to them!I do not chat with BlackBerry,I use BIS For download an Info purposes,for my business..if this problem is not sorted the,the messge will be spread that BlackBerry is in Fraud here! I'm selling my fone rather an moving to SONY ERRICSON!Far Better!an many people will move,if BB don't solve this problem with the Networks
New Developer
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9790
My Carrier: Indonesia Telkomsel

just bring your BB to BlackBerry Expert Center

Please give me +like, very helpful for me Smiley Happy
Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: 9300 Blackberry 2012
My Carrier: MTN

Why is the. Network cancelling the downloads?an not informing the Blackberry users??Please respond!thank you!
Hall of Famer II
My Device: Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.840), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Hello,

There are many posts on this site concerning issues such as this from your region. Many who have posted have reported that, when they escalated through their proper support channels, they have been told that the problem is network congestion. But, "blame" shifts back and forth between RIM and the local mobile service providers. Consequently, I recommend that all who are experiencing this problem contact their mobile service providers and open a formal support ticket on this issue. The more of those that get placed, the more likely they will actually do something about it.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code