Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

Visitor
My Device: developer
My Carrier: Any

ScreenGrab for Blackberry

Hi,

I'm looking for a solution that takes a screenshot of my webpage and allows me to save it as an image on Blackberry (preferibly Playbook, but Smartphone is ok)....  something like Firefox Add-on ScreenGrab: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/screengrab/ (sadly, Firefox is not compatible with BB).

I have evaluated some "screenshot solutions" like Capture It, or Screen Muncher, but they do not fit my needs as I require the image to only have the webpage content (not the screen content with the browser toolbar included), and to capture the whole webpage in a single image even if it scrolls down.

Eventually, the need is to directly print the webpage through bluetooth withouth internet connection available.

I have solved the first part (having the webpage available off-line through html5).

I have also solved the last part (printing directly with Cortado App). But Cortado only prints images or text files, so the question is, how to convert the webpage to an image?

This is a business need, so I'm open for business proposals. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Developer
My Device: BlackBerry RED Z10
My Carrier: WiFi

Re: ScreenGrab for Blackberry

I want to know the solution to this too.