Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

dkj
New Contributor
dkj
My Device: BB 9550

Sent messages can not be seen by other members in BBM Group Chat

Hi,

Need help to overcome my current problem with BB Messenger .... My sent messages cannot be seen by other members in all BB Group chats, but I receive all chats from members ...  I can still chat with the same members on one-on-one basis (not in group chat) .... Does anybody know what goes wrong?

FYI, I am using BB 9550 Storm2 with OS v. 5.0.0.607 with BBM ver 5.0.1.41

Thank you for any inputs.

Elite I
Krypto
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Re: Sent messages can not be seen by other members in BBM Group Chat

Hi there,

Try leaving the group and then have someone reinvite you again.  In most cases, this resolves these sorts of issues.

I hope that helps!

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

dkj
New Contributor
dkj
My Device: BB 9550

Thanks Krypto ..

I tried what you suggested and it seems to work ... although now it is a bit slow in receiving messages (maybe this is operator's issues) ....

Elite I
Krypto

It's also possible that RIM is updating their BBM servers, which could slow things down.  And you may also find that a battery pull or soft reset on your device may help.

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

samedhi
My Device: Bold 9000

I've try to do so but it does not work... is there any other solution to solve this problm ?

Thanks fo replying

samedhi
My Device: Bold 9000

I've try to do so but it does not work... is there any other solution to solve this problm ?

Thanks fo replying
Elite I
Krypto

Just to confirm, you have left the group and had someone reinvite you?