Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

New Contributor
Abianajo22
My Device: Bold 9780
My Carrier: Bmobile

Software trouble

If my software is beginning to give trouble, would changing the housing help?

Please use plain text.
Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Software trouble

Changing the housing is altering the hardware.  That won't resolve a software issue.

Please post exactly what issue(s) you're facing and we'll assist you as best we can.

Cheers.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Abianajo22

When my phone comes on this comes up- "uncaught exception: Application Registry.waitFor (0x70170be9d2fc292) timeout."
and my memory card can no longer be read it asks to repair the media card, then if lost clusters are found during the repair if they should be saved and finallyit says that the repair has failed
Please use plain text.
Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

You'll need to reload your OS to get rid of that message.  It's really quite simple.  Plug your phone in to your PC and open BlackBerry Desktop Software.  Click Device at the top of the software then Restore.  Pick the most recent restore point and load it.

Let us know if that helps you.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Abianajo22

I clicked restore and it did but the message still came up after i rebooted my phone
Please use plain text.