Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

Developer
jforce
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Store and run apps from media card!!! Aerize Card Loader

I have found the best app for blackberry. Its called Aerize Card Loader and it allows you to install, store and run apps from your micro SD media card. This totally saved my Pearl's performance as I was having low memory issues. And now that I"ve upgraded to an 8900 with an 8GB card, I can install and run virtually limitless apps. 

This is the only app I have paid for and I am very pleased with it. When I upgraded to my 8900, I notified the vendor I got it from and they sent me an activation key at no charge.

When you install an app OTA, there is an option to "save to SD card" and its as easy as that. Or, you can simply drag .cod files into the 'loader' folder and then load them in the Aerize application. So simple and you'll never have to worry about low memory issues again. Just get rid of all your apps in your device memory and install them onto your SD card.

This is an app that every BB owner should have and that should come as standard software in the OS. There's even a free trial to try before you buy. I was convinced on the 2nd day, and paid for the registered version right away.

BlackBerry® Z10
Editor
www.berryreview.com
Please use plain text.
Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: Store and run apps from media card!!! Aerize Card Loader

Thanks for letting us know this useful info. Can you please post link of the apps?

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z10 10.1.0.2312 / Playbook 2.1 / 8900 5.0
My Carrier: Vodafone France (SFR) & B&You

they have 4 applications for Blackberry : http://aerize.com/blackberry/software/

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
danlayman
My Device: 9350
My Carrier: Sprint

The new version of Aerize Loader (BBOS 4.5+) is amazing for BB OS6+ devices, working seamlessly from the user standpoint. Now Aerize Loader installs and removes applications automatically. When an app is on a SD card it will automatically show up on the home screen, and will auto-load and run when the new Home Screen Icon is clicked. The card application will stay running until you reset the device to reclaim all of the resources from the application. To make the experience more seamless this all happens automatically. Viola, unlimited app space. Aerize Loader @ BB World | Aerize Loader @ Aerize
Please use plain text.