Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

romuald
My Device: Not Specified

Strange stribes on the E mail message background

[ Edited ]

I have a strange phenomenon since the begining of the use of my blackberry . When I click on an e mail message , there is a background pattern that shows up with large red oblic stibes  which is pretty distrubing to read e mail

Does anyone know how to fix that or to have a neutral white background on e mail messages.

I have twicked all sorts of userguides without finding a solution

thanks in advance for your advices

Message Edited by romuald on 04-13-2008 02:25 PM
Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800

Re: Strange stribes on the E mail message background

From the home screen -> go to options -> security options -> general settings -> Message Background Colors -> change to NONE for Enterprise Messages and Other messages.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

jfu
jfu
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Message Background Colors

Wondering if you might be able to help me.  I just picked up a Curve and was trying to setup the message background color option.  However, when I go through Options -> Security Options -> General Settings -> I don't see an option for Message Background Colors.  Any idea as to why that option is not available?

Forums Advisor II
d_fisher
My Device: T-Mobile 8100

Re: Message Background Colors

jfu wrote:

Wondering if you might be able to help me.  I just picked up a Curve and was trying to setup the message background color option.  However, when I go through Options -> Security Options -> General Settings -> I don't see an option for Message Background Colors.  Any idea as to why that option is not available?

Its only available if your connected to a BES server. Or the software on your BlackBerry is not new enough. What device do you have? And what OS version is on it (Options > About).