Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

New Contributor
deezy77
My Device: Bold 9780

Symbol will automatically update in your (bb logo), when you broadcast this message.?

hey guys i have a quick question. (hopefully)

i recived a bbm message full of symbols (smileys and little logos) and at the bottom it said

Symbol will automatically update in your (bb logo), when you broadcast this message.

so my question is, if i broacast this message (which i have no clue how to do so if someone could tell me that would be very appreciated) will i get all these symbols in my symbol list?

Regular Contributor
awstheme
My Device: Bold 9000

Re: Symbol will automatically update in your (bb logo), when you broadcast this message.?

hmmm sounds a bit fishy to me, I don't see how broadcasting this message to all of your contacts is going to magically unlock these symbols.

New Contributor
deezy77
My Device: Bold 9780

Re: Symbol will automatically update in your (bb logo), when you broadcast this message.?

my thoughts exactly, except for the "fishy" part, my aunt sent me it, so i doubt its some elaborate scheme that will end up with me having a busted up bb *knocks on wood* my only other question would be is there away that i can add these symbols into my prexisting symbol library?

BiggySC
My Device: 8520

its from an App, sum sad person

decided to play games, the App: fancy smileys

check it out